Capture the appearance of hand crafted, custom built cabinetry at an economic price.
Full overlay doors constructed of real wood.
WHOLESALE TO THE TRADE.
SHOWROOM AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING.
Please bring the following documents when visiting:
• Your Contractor’s Contact Information • Project Checklist
WORK WITH A CONTRACTOR
CONTRACTOR TO PROVIDE CHECKLIST
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU VISIT
1. Check in at reception.
2. Review the cabinet colors and styles in the showroom’s full kitchen displays.
3. When the cabinet color is selected, meet with a cabinet designer and/or refer to your contractor.
4. If you have obtained a design, your contactor must receive a quote and take care of payment.
AKB caters to many kinds of businesses in the trade such as:
• Contractor • Designers • Fabricators
OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH AKB
- Professional Design Services for your clients
- Purchase Directly and Save
- Wholesale Pricing and No Retail Markups
- Personalized Service with Direct Access to Sales Representatives
- One Stop Shop for All Your Cabinet, Stone, Fixtures and Accessories
- Download the AKB New Account Form
PREPARE YOUR CUSTOMERS
QUOTATION AND PAYMENT PROCESS
- Receive a design and quote from an AKB designer.
- Make payment through your Sales Representative, over the phone, by fax, or in person at Customer Service.
- When the Release Form has been obtained from Customer Service, proceed with your vehicle to the Shipping Office for pick-up.
PICKUP OR DELIVERY
- Drive your vehicle to the southwest gate and present your Release Form obtained from Customer Service.
- Park your vehicle in the AKB cabinets designated loading dock and proceed to the shipping office.
- Check in at the shipping office to exchange paperwork then wait by your vehicle for assistance.
- Verify all loaded material and exit out the gate by presenting the original Release Form.
Speak with your Sales Representative for details on any needed deliveries on large orders or projects.